Improving the experience for your users is a primary goal of any website redesign project or software development project.
First, we need to understand your user’s goals, your organization’s business goals and how one relates to the other.
Services offered to clients include:
- Project management of user experience and design portion of project, from initial kick-off meeting through hand-off to developers and content management system development team
- User research includes data collection, focus groups, stakeholder interviews, personas testing, and one-on-one feedback sessions with primary audience members
- Review of previously collected data and user research
- Heuristic review and analysis of existing website/product and analytics
- Report on research findings including recommendations from user experience and industry best practices, product/website issues and strong points, suggestions for governance (organizational), and other details based on the project
- Strategy based information architecture (site structure) and page schematics/wireframe development
- User interface design of primary page(s), subsequent templates, and portal pages as needed
- Primary audience(s) user research testing on wireframes and/or proposed design templates